in German: Pressburgerbahn, Lokalbahn Wien-Pressburg (L.W.P.),
in Hungarian: Pozsony Országhatárszeli Helyiérdekú Villamos Vasút (P.O.H.É.V.),
in Slovak: Elektrická lokálna železnica Bratislava- krajinská hranica (BKH), colloquialism: Viedenská električka
was a direct train connection of Vienna and Pressburg (after 1919 Bratislava) which officially begun to operate to on February 5th 1914. The original route of 69,1 kilometres lead via Schwechat, Hainburg and Wolfsthal as well as through suburbs of that time and nowadays a city part of Petržalka / Pozsonyligetfalu / Engerau directly into the center of Bratislava. This route is today followed by the S7 line of the Viennese S-Bahn which ends at Wolfsthal.
Old Pressburg citizens remembered buying fruit and vegetables at Naschmarkt, where they could also meet sellers from Záhorie which brought their good on carriages via Marchegg.
Wikipedia article available both in German and Slovak (and Czech):
fb fanpage, mostly in Slovak, with regular updates on restoration of the train, its stops, etc:https://www.facebook.com/viedenskaelektricka?fref=ts